Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) recipe. To cook broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) you need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- You need 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Use 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Get 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Take 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- Take 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- Take 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- Get 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Get 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- Provide 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- Use 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- Take 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- Provide 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Steps to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
If you find this Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.