Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian curry chicken recipe. You can cook malaysian curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Take 2 of Chicken meat.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get of Malaysian curry pasta.
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Get of Option Cumin powder.
- Provide To taste of chicken powder.
- Take 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemong grass.
- You need of Water.
Steps to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.
If you find this Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.