Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Posole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to posole recipe. To cook posole you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Posole:
- Get of Can hominy.
- Use of pigs trotters cleaned and split.
- Get of pork stew meat.
- Take of Onion chopped.
- Use of half bulb of garlic.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Use of chili powder.
- Prepare of chicken bouillon.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Take of dried new Mexico chilis stemmed (seeded if you wish).
- Take of dried Chili De arbol stemmed.
- Take of bulb of garlic.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Use of chicken bouillon.
- Take of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of optional toppings.
- You need of diced avocados, sliced radishes, shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, pork rinds, lime, tostada shells.
Instructions to make Posole:
- put pigs trotters and stew meat in large pot, cover with water about an inch above meat, bring to boil, skim any scum off top, add next 8 ingredients, cover pot and simmer 1 and a half hours..
- meanwhile wash peppers off, put in pot, cover with water, bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and soak Chili's for about 30 minutes. put Chili's in blender with remaining ingredients and about a cup and a half of the water you boiled them in, liquefy..
- add sauce and hominy to your meat pot, bring to boil and simmer for about 30 more minutes or until hominy is tender. adjust seasoning if necessary. use toppings you like and enjoy!.
If you find this Posole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.