Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer Parathas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer Parathas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer Parathas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer parathas recipe. You can cook palak paneer parathas using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer Parathas:
- Get 1 cup of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of palak(spinach).
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain/ carom seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Oil for brushing.
- Use As needed of Ghee for frying.
- Get of For stuffing.
- Take 100 gram of paneer.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated cheese/mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jaljeera powder.
- Get 1 of chopped green chilli.
Steps to make Palak paneer Parathas:
- Firstly wash the palak and blanched it. Remove the excess water & grind it into a paste. Keep it aside..
- Now for the dough, in a bowl add maida, salt, ajwain. Give it a mix. Then add the palak mixture and Knead it into a soft dough. Add a tsp of oil and Knead it well again. Cover it with a damp cloth for 30 mins..
- Now for stuffing, grate the paneer and mozzarella cheese, green chilli, salt, coriander leaves, oregano flakes, chilli flakes, jaljeera powder and mix everything well and make it like a dough. Make small balls out of it..
- Now take the maida dough, Knead it for a min. Make balls out of it and add the stuffing and seal the balls. Finally roll them like thick chapatis..
- Now heat a frying pan & place the parathas over it & fry them with ghee. Serve hot with curd or pickle or with any chutney of your choice..
If you find this Palak paneer Parathas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.