Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Meatball, Mushroom pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatball, Mushroom pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatball, mushroom pasta recipe. You can cook easy meatball, mushroom pasta using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Meatball, Mushroom pasta:
- You need of Meatballs.
- Get 1 pound of ground beef 80/20.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of cooked rice.
- Get 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 package of mushroom gravy, powdered.
- Get 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Meatball, Mushroom pasta:
- Mix all Meatball ingredients. I was using left over rice, so declump it if you do also..
- I made this the night before, and let it sit until the next day, in the fridge..
- Make meatballs, we made ours about golf ball sized..
- Brown in a little oil in a skillet large enough. I used medium high heat..
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- After meatballs are browned, add sauce..
- Once sauce starts to bubble, turn heat down to medium low..
- Cook until meatballs are cooked through. For me it was about 10 minutes. It depends on the size of your meatballs, and how long you brown them..
- I served ours over a mix of noodles..
- Garnish with green onions, parsley, cheese or nothing..
If you find this Easy Meatball, Mushroom pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.