Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. To make hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Provide 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 8 oz of canned crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of mashed bananas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Provide 16 oz of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add eggs & oil. Stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not beat. Stir in vanilla, pineapple, 1 cup pecans, & bananas..
- Pour into greased 13×9 pan. Bake in 350 degrees oven for 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Can put in 3 greased & floured 9 inch cake pans, but only bake for 23-28 minutes..
- Let cool completely before frosting..
- For frosting: cream butter & cream cheese together. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat until light & fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Spread over top of cake. If doing layers, spread between layers, up sides, & over top..
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup chopped pecans..
If you find this Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.