Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs curry recipe. To cook chicken meatballs curry you need 35 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Meatballs Curry:
- Use of For the Meatballs:.
- Take 500 g of finely ground/mince chicken.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 2-3 of green chilies.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 8-10 of mint leaves.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of meat or chicken masala.
- Get 4 tbsp of roasted gram flour (besan).
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of or to taste salt.
- You need 2 cups of or more oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For the Curry:.
- You need 2 of medium sized onions chopped finely.
- Get 3 of large tomatoes grated (discard skin).
- Get 1 tbsp of heaped ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 of finely chopped green chilies.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kolhapuri red chilli powder (or spicy red chilli powder).
- Take 1 tsp of heaped coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of meat masala (optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of kasoori methi powder.
- Use 1 cup of warm water.
- Provide 1 cup of marinated chicken mince (portion removed from meatballs).
- Take 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Meatballs Curry:
- For Meatballs: Roast gram flour in a pan for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly. Keep aside to cool..
- Grind chilies, lime juice, coriander leaves, and mint leaves coarsely..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry spices, ginger-garlic paste, green chutney, salt, gram flour, and egg with the chicken mince thoroughly..
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3-4 hours..
- Take about 1-1/2 tbsp mixture and, with wet hands, shape it into a ball..
- Drop the balls carefully in the hot oil and fry till golden brown in colour from all sides..
- Remove from pan and transfer to a place covered with paper napkins to drain excess oil..
- For Curry: Heat oil in a wok/casserole. Once it's heated, add cumin seeds and let them turn brown..
- Add green chilies and coriander leaves. Stir well for few seconds..
- Add onions and saute them till caramelized..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir well with onions constantly for a minute and till the raw flavors of the paste disappears. Add little water so it doesn't char at the bottom of the pan..
- Now add tomatoes and cook them well till oil oozes out. Keep stirring intermittently..
- Add the dry spices and mix well. Keep stirring till oil floats..
- Add chicken mince and saute well till chicken is thoroughly coated with the masala. Cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Add water as needed for gravy consistency. Cover with lid and let the curry simmer for couple of minutes..
- Add salt to taste keeping in mind the chicken mince has salt too..
- Now add cooked meatballs to the curry and gently simmer the curry for another 5 minutes..
- Finally add crushed kasoori methi powder and chopped coriander leaves. Stir gently to prevent the meatballs from breaking apart..
- Serve hot with roti/paratha/rice..
If you find this Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.