Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato curry recipe. To make potato curry you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Curry:
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Onion chopped.
- You need 5 of Garlic crushed.
- Get As needed of Water.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- Take 1/2 spoon of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 spoon of Urad dhal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Sambhar powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken 65 masala.
Steps to make Potato Curry:
- Take the potatoes and boil in the pressure cooker and keep it aside..
- Once pressure is released, remove the potato from water and peel it's skin and cut it into pieces..
- Now take a pan, add oil in it..
- Once the oil is heated, add mustard, urad dhal and curry leaves..
- Now add the chopped onions and garlic into it. Fry it to Golden brown colour..
- Now at this stage add, chicken 65 masala and sambar masala to it..
- Keep the flame in low, and make sure the masala is not burnt. To avoid burning, add ¼ cup of water..
- At this stage add the salt and add the boiled potatoes..
- Now mix it all together well and cook until it's raw smell goes..
- Finally add few oil, give a quick mix and serve it. This goes well with sambar rice and curd rice..
If you find this Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.