Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's pinto beans and ham recipe. To make lauren's pinto beans and ham you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Provide 2 pounds of pinto beans.
- You need 6 of ham slices (I use already cooked).
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mustard (secret ingredient).
- Take 1 tbsp of worsteshire sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of beef soup base.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Take of Spices.
- Get 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Soak beans for 10 mins..
- Add the water, soup base, onion garlic, mustard and all the seasonings..
- Boil for 30 minutes then turn heat to medium and put a lid on and let simmer for 4 hours or until done or Place in a crock pot on high for 3 hours or until done. Garnish with green onions and a slice of warm cornbread..
If you find this Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.