Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Momma's habenero hot chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Momma's habenero hot chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma's habenero hot chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's habenero hot chili recipe. To cook momma's habenero hot chili you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Momma's habenero hot chili:
- Get 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 5 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Get 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 2 packages of chili seasoning.
- Use 6 of habeneros.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take of salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- Take of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
Instructions to make Momma's habenero hot chili:
- Sautee onions and garlic in butter until onion goes transparent.
- Dice habaneros into tiny bits and add them to the onion and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned and broken up.
- Add all other ingredients except one can of black beans and cheese.
- Simmer for about an hour or until the black beans that you did put in already have disintegrated and thickened the sauce.
- Add other can of black beans and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle cheese on top. I like to serve corn bread muffins on the side.
If you find this Momma's habenero hot chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.