Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe recipe. You can have pineapple upside down cake recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- Provide of Cake Batter.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Get 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get of Fruit Base.
- Provide 4 of large pineapple rings, or as needed.
- Prepare 11 of maraschino cherries, or as needed.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salt. Cook until everything is melted and a caramel like sauce forms..
- Pour the mixture into a greased round baking pan. Next, place the pineapple rings all over the bottom of the pan to form a layer and then place cherries in the center of the pineapple rings and in other empty spaces. Cut some rings if necessary..
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients except the sugar and whisk to combine..
- In a separate small bowl, combine the sugar and wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly until everything is well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine, making sure there are no lumps..
- The fruit base should have set by now so the fruits don't shift when adding in the cake batter..
- Carefully pour the cake batter over the fruit base..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 40 minutes. Check on the cake after 30 minutes as every oven is different..
- After baking, take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. After, loosen the sides of the cake and turn the cake over onto a cake board or plate and leave it like that for 10 minutes..
- After, take of the cake pan and the cake is ready to be served. It lasts only about 2 days in the refrigerator because of the fruits. Happy Baking and Enjoy!.
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.