Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry soup recipe. You can have thai green curry soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Soup:
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli,chopped and deseeded.
- Prepare 1 stick of lemongrass,chopped.
- Use 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Thai fish sauce.
- Take 1 of lime (zest and juice).
- You need 1 of small chicken breast.
- You need 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Soup:
- In a saucepan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coriander leaves,and bring to the boil.Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Whilst step 2 is cooking,fry the chopped chicken breast in a little olive oil until browned and cooked through..
- Allow to cool to room temperature (as per manufacturer's instructions)..
- Pour the contents from Step 2 into the Nutri Ninja and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Return the contents to the saucepan and add the cooked chicken breast.Gently reheat until ready to serve..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.