Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish biryani recipe. You can cook fish biryani using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Biryani:
- Get ½ kg of King fish -.
- Take 2 of Onion big -.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic Crushed & – each.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of green chilli Crushed -.
- Take 3 of Tomato – medium.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder -.
- Get ¼ cup of Curd -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee dalda / -.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Chilli powder -.
- Provide ½ teaspoon of Pepper powder -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 1 of Ginger garlic & – table spoon each.
- Get 3 , 4 of onion -.
- Get pinch of Fenugreek – a.
- Prepare pinch of Mustard – a.
- Get of Salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Coconut -.
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of Poppy seeds -.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cashew nuts – (soaked in water).
- You need 2 cups of Basmati rice -.
- Prepare 4 cups of water -.
- You need 6 of Cardamom -.
- Provide 2 of Cinnamon – medium size stick.
- Take 6 of Clove -.
- Use 2 tbsps of Ghee -.
- You need 1 – 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice -.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Fish Biryani:
- Masala Preparation: Grind together all the ingredients for marination into a fine paste. Marinate the cleaned fish pieces with this paste for half an hour. Grind together the ingredients for white paste & keep aside. Shallow fry the marinated fish till it is half cooked. Add 1 tablespoon ghee to this oil & saute the onion till it becomes soft. Add the crushed ginger, garlic & green chilli & saute for 3 minutes. Add coriander powder. When the oil starts appearing add the tomatoes.When the toma….
- Rice Preparation: Boil 4 cups of water with half of the whole masala (cardamom, cloves & cinnamon) & let it cool. Clean the rice & soak for 25 minutes & drain the water completely. Heat ghee/dalda in a pan.Fry the remaining whole masala and add rice. When the rice starts cracking add boiled water, salt & lemon juice. Cook the rice till the water is completely dried..
- Layering the biriyani.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree 10 minutes before baking the biriyani.Butter a baking dish. Spread one layer of fish masala first & a layer of rice on top of it. Repeat the same.The top layer should be of rice. You can drizzle ghee & sprinkle coriander leaves in between the layers. Spread a wet cloth over the dish while baking. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. (Refer notes for stove top method)Garnish with fried onions,nuts, raisins..
If you find this Fish Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.