Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd bajji/ sorakkai bajji recipe. You can have bottle gourd bajji/ sorakkai bajji using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji:
- Provide 1/2 Bottle of Gourd.
- You need 1/2 cup of Besan flour.
- Get 3 tsp of Rice flour.
- Take 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 1 pinch of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Idli Batter.
- Prepare of Salt -as per your taste.
- Prepare of Water -as required.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji:
- Wash the bottle gourd and peel off the skin. Cut the bottle gourd into round thin pieces..
- On a bowl add besan flour, rice flour, asafoetida,chilli powder,baking soda,idli batter and salt. Mix well. Add required water and mix it. Batter consistency should not be too thick nor too watery. If it's watery Bajji will absorb more oil..
- In a deep fry pan add required oil for deep frying. Turn on the flame..
- Once the oil gets heat. Keep the flame in medium. Dip the bottle gourd pieces in the batter and deep fry it. Drain them in an absorbent paper..
- Bajji is ready to serve. Serve hot. You can either serve with tomato sauce or green coconut chutney..
- For Green Coconut Chutney, click on the link 👉 https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/13068350-green-coconut-chutney?invite_token=yTtwpHWpJBZtAYPiVhntPGeP&shared_at=1597207373.
If you find this Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.