Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab Omelette Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Omelette Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab omelette rice bowl recipe. You can have crab omelette rice bowl using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Omelette Rice Bowl:
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 100 g of Crab Meat *loosened or flaked.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Get of Optional Extra Ingredients *eg. Black Fungus OR Shiitake, Cooked Bamboo Shoot, Carrot, etc.
- Get of Oil for cooking.
- Take 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Get of <Sauce>.
- Get of Chicken Stock 1/2 cup *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar *add extra if you like it more sour.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour.
- Use of Salt *as required.
Instructions to make Crab Omelette Rice Bowl:
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well. Check the flavour, add Salt if required depending on the Chicken Stock you use. *Note: Do not start heating yet..
- For the Omelette, if you add extra ingredients, cook with small amount of Oil and lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Add a half of Crab Meat and a half of the cooked extra ingredients and mix to combine..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a small frying pan or wok, cook the egg mixture to form a round omelette. Do not over cook..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and place the omelette on top..
- Repeat the process..
- Heat the saucepan with the sauce ingredients in it, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thickened..
- Pour the sauce over the omelette and enjoy..
If you find this Crab Omelette Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.