Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese recipe. To cook baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese:
- You need of diet potatoes.
- Take of quick melt cheese.
- Use of mozzarella cheese.
- Get of medium broccoli.
- You need of beef corned.
- Prepare of fresh milk.
- Take of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese:
- Prepare a baking sheet and put the potatoes that already peeled and cut into blocks. I baked it in microwave for 20 minutes. (Of course it depends with the microwave you use).
- When the potatoes done, add the quick melt cheese (cut into cubes), broccoli (cut the flowered), and beef corned. Pour evenly the fresh milk into the mold..
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into julienne and arrange it as a web. Last but not least, sprinkle some ground black pepper on top..
- Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes until the cheese melted..
If you find this Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.