Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer Paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer paratha recipe. You can have palak paneer paratha using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Paratha:
- Use 2 cups of whole Wheat flour.
- Use 2 cups of cleaned Spinach leaves.
- Take 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Water.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying parathas.
- Provide of For the Filling.
- Take 150 gm of grated homemade Paneer.
- Take 1 of boiled and grated Potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chat masala powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Paratha:
- Blanch spinach and blend to make a smooth paste along with green chilli using little water..
- Mix this paste with whole wheat flour & salt and knead to a soft/smooth dough. Apply some oil and knead again for a min. Cover it and Keep aside for 10-15 mins..
- Mix grated paneer, potato, chopped onion, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala powder & coriander leaves for making the filling in a bowl..
- Divide the dough & mixture into 8-10 equal portions/balls. Take each dough ball, make a small circle with hand & keep the filling in the centre of the circle and then bring the ends together. Dust and roll gently to make a paratha..
- Cook parathas on heated Tawa using oil until nicely browned. Enjoy hot & scrumptious parathas with chutney or curd/raita!.
If you find this Palak Paneer Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.