Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style prawn curry recipe. You can have restaurant style prawn curry using 18 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Prepare 250 grams of medium sized prawn.
- Take 1 of big onion sliced.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 of big onion chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of grated coconut.
- Use 2 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fennel powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need 1-2 pods of garlic chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of green or red chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan..
- Saute chopped onion for 2-3 minutes..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds..
- Add chopped tomato..
- Stir for 1 minute..
- Add salt, coriander, cumin, fennel, red chilli, turmeric and garam masala powder..
- Mix and fry for a minute and then add grated coconut..
- Mix well and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool..
- De vein, remove the shell and clean prawns..
- Keep aside..
- Grind the prepared mixture to make a smooth paste..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan..
- Splatter cumin seeds,split fresh chilli, chopped garlic and curry leaves..
- Add the prepared prawns and fry for a minute or till the prawns change colour..
- Add the prepared curry paste and mix well to combine..
- Add coconut milk and give it a boil..
- Adjust the gravy consistency according to your choice by adding more coconut milk or water..
- Check the salt and remove from heat..
- Don't overcook the curry, or the prawns will be rubbery in texture. Remove from heat when the curry starts to boil..
- Transfer to a serving bowl..
- Garnish with curry leaves or coriander leaves and serve with fried rice, jeera rice or steamed rice..
If you find this Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.