Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies recipe. You can have whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies:
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of M&Ms.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Melt butter in the microwave. Approximately 30 seconds on high. Melting the butter is important because whole wheat flour is pretty heavy compared to all purpose flour..
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl..
- Add egg, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add whole wheat flour. Mix until a dough forms..
- Mix in rolled oats..
- Add M&Ms. The dough might be a little heavy so you may find it easier to mix using your hand..
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and set on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press lightly on each ball to flatten out slightly. I prefer my cookies to be fairly thick..
- Bake for 16 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown..
If you find this Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.