Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi-palak paneer moonglet recipe. You can cook methi-palak paneer moonglet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet:
- Take 1 cup of split green moong dal.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated/ mash homemade paneer.
- Take 1 tsp of cummin seeds.
- You need 8-10 of spinach leaves.
- You need leaves of Fistful fresh fenugreek.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 of " ginger piece.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for shallow fry.
- Provide of Peanuts- corainder chutney to serve.
Instructions to make Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet:
- Wash and soak split green moong dal overnight or 6 hours. In morning deskin split moong dal. Grind in mixer jar with little water to smooth batter..
- In mixer jar grind spinach, fenugreek leaves, green chillies ginger and grind to smooth paste..
- In mixing bowl add split green moong dal batter, spinach- fenugreek paste, paneer,salt, cummin seeds. Mix well. Keep aside for 10 mins..
- Grease multi cavities pan with oil. Pour 1 big spoon of prepared batter. Sprinkle little oil. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook another side for 4-5 minutes..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet with peanut- corainder chutney..
If you find this Methi-Palak Paneer Moonglet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.