Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Fritters/Bombay Duck Fish Pakora recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Fritters/Bombay Duck Fish Pakora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Fritters/Bombay Duck Fish Pakora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fritters/bombay duck fish pakora recipe. You can cook fish fritters/bombay duck fish pakora using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Fritters/Bombay Duck Fish Pakora:
- Provide 500 gm of Bombay Duck fish.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 500 gm of oil for deep fry.
Instructions to make Fish Fritters/Bombay Duck Fish Pakora:
- Boiled the fish and set aside..
- Take a large mixing bowl add the fish,chooped oinion,green chilli,salt,baking soda,besan,& chilli powder and mix it well..
- Heat oil in a pan add the marinated fish in pakora size and deep fry..
- Garnished with onion ring and ketchup..
If you find this Fish Fritters/Bombay Duck Fish Pakora recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.