Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Green tomato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green tomato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green tomato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato curry recipe. You can have green tomato curry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green tomato curry:
- You need 5 of green tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of large onion cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 of Green Chilli slit into two.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic clove finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Provide as needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of moong dal rinse in water and drain well.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of Grated coconut.
Instructions to make Green tomato curry:
- Chop the green tomatoes into small..
- Heat oil in a cooker, then add mustard, cumin, dried chilli, onions, green chillies and garlic and saute for a min..
- Then add the chopped green tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, hing and chilli powder..
- Now add the moong dal and stir well..
- Grind the coconut and cumin to a coarse paste and add it to the cooker..
- Then sprinkle the coiriander leaves and 1/2 cup water cook until 2 whistle comes..
- Green tomato curry ready.
If you find this Green tomato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.