Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato and Curry Stew with Chicken and Lotus Root recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato and Curry Stew with Chicken and Lotus Root recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato and curry stew with chicken and lotus root recipe. To cook tomato and curry stew with chicken and lotus root you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato and Curry Stew with Chicken and Lotus Root:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Use 300 grams of Lotus root.
- Get 2 medium of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Minced Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of Consomme soup stock cubes.
- Take 2 of leaves Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of cubes Japanese curry roux.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Tomato and Curry Stew with Chicken and Lotus Root:
- First, prepare the ingredients. Peel the lotus root and chop into chunks. Soak in vinegar water..
- Cut the chicken into 4-5 cm pieces and cut the carrots into chunks..
- Heat olive oil listed in the ingredients in a frying pan and cook the chicken..
- Once the chicken has cooked through, add the minced onion and cook until golden brown..
- Prepare the pressure cooker. Put the cooked chicken and onion, and all of the ingredients except for the curry roux and salt into the pressure cooker and bring to a boil..
- Use your hand to crush up the whole tomatoes..
- Cook for 15 minutes and then let sit. I let it sit for 3 hours..
- Add the curry roux in pieces, so that it will dissolve easily, right before eating. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add salt as a finishing touch, and then it's done..
If you find this Tomato and Curry Stew with Chicken and Lotus Root recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.