Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe. You can cook curry cassava leaves with salted fish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry cassava leaves with salted fish:
- Use A few of cubes salted fish (fried) *optional*.
- Use of Coconut milk appx 2 cups or 1 package of instant coconut milk.
- Use of Curry paste.
- Get 5 of Whole chilli (dont worry it wont burn your toungue).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 bunch of young cassava leaves.
- You need of Oil.
- You need 5 of or more shrimp (well cleaned).
Instructions to make Curry cassava leaves with salted fish:
- Okay start your wok, on a low heat put oil in and cook your curry paste until fragrant.
- When the curry paste smells like your fave indian restaurant, put the coconut milk in, whole chilis,stir and put the leaves in, add in the shrimps. Bring it to boil and simmer a little bit, season well and you are done..
- Optional: put the fried salted fish cubes in on the last step..
If you find this Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.