Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Small onion brinjal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Small onion brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Small onion brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to small onion brinjal curry recipe. To cook small onion brinjal curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Small onion brinjal curry:
- Use 20 of Small onions.
- Take 10 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, Chop into small.
- Take 2 of eggplants ,Chop into small.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sambar powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Tamarind ( lime size).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek.
- Use 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbspn of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Small onion brinjal curry:
- In a bowl mix tamarind and 1/2 cup of water and then extract only the tamarind puree..
- Heat oil in a pan and then add the cumin and fenugreek. Then add the onion, garlic and saute well..
- When the onion turns to white, add the tomato and saute well for few mins. Now add the eggplant and saute for 5 minutes in a medium flame..
- Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, sambar powder, hing, salt and mix well..
- After that add the tamarind puree, 1 cup of water and mix well. Keep the stove in medium flame until the gravy is thickened..
- Serve with hot rice..
If you find this Small onion brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.