Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oat & Almond cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oat & Almond cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat & Almond cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat & almond cookies recipe. To cook oat & almond cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oat & Almond cookies:
- You need 110 g of melted butter.
- Provide 120 g of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 160 g of all purposed flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oat.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sliced almond.
Instructions to make Oat & Almond cookies:
- In a sauce pan, melt and heat butter until it turns slightly brown and smell nutty. Leave to cool for 10 minute..
- Add brown sugar, stir to just combine. Then add egg and vanilla. Stir until the mixture turn to light color..
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Then add into the wet mixture. Fold until well combined..
- Add rolled oat and sliced almond. Mix well..
- Keep the dough in the fridge for at least 1 hr to set..
- Make the dough in any shapes you want. Then bring back to the fridge and leave it cool for another 1 hr..
- Bake at 170C for 20 minute..
If you find this Oat & Almond cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.