Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer/spinach & cottage cheese curry recipe. To make palak paneer/spinach & cottage cheese curry you need 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- You need 200 Grams of Paneer , cut into cubes.
- Use bunches 2 Bunch of Spinach , large.
- You need 1 of Onion Medium , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 of Tomato Large , finely chopped.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 2.5 Cups of Water.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Dhaniya / Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Get 2 Pinchs of Turmeric Haldi / Powder.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Roughly chop the spinach leaves, and wash properly under running water..
- In a pressure cooker, add the leaves and the water. Also add a pinch of salt. Pressure cook this: 3-4 whistle..
- Meanwhile, cut and chop the other ingredients..
- Once the spinach is done, drain it under a big bowl. Save the green spinach water, as it will be used to cook the main gravy..
- In a non-stick wok, heat oil and lightly fry the paneer cubes, till the panner-water evaporates. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same wok, add butter..
- Now add onion and ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for 1-2mins..
- To this, also put garam a masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt..
- After a min, add in the tomatoes..
- Fry this properly on medium heat, till oil leaves the masala. Still will take about 6-7 mins (maybe a little more)..
- Now add in the boiled spinach. Mix well..
- Add about 3-4 tbsp of the spinach water. Boil, and then simmer for 2-3 mins..
- It is important to cook the spinach properly. A rookie mistake is to add the panner while the spinach is still raw-ish..
- Keep adding water little-by-little, if required..
- Once you are satisfied that the spinach is done, add in the fried paneer cubes..
- Mix well. Add about 1/2 cup spinach water and boil. Add more salt if required..
- Bring the flame down to low, and let the gravy simmer for 4-5 mins..
- Once you have reached the desired consistency (should be a thickish gravy), turn off the heat..
- Palak Paneer can be paired with rotis or rice. If you like, you can add some more butter just before serving. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Palak Paneer/Spinach & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.