Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tortellini tomato soup recipe. You can have creamy tortellini tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup:
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 26 oz. of can Tomato Soup, large can.
- You need 14.5 oz. of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 2 cups of half and half.
- Take 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 19 oz. of pkg. frozen cheese tortellinis.
- Take 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil over medium high heat in a large pot..
- Add in chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, and seasonings and heat until boiling..
- Add in tortellinis, parmesan cheese and half and half. Bring back to a boil then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 15 minutes or until cheese tortellinis are plumped and floating..
- Pair with my easy grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for the perfect comfort meal! Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.