Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tangy Green Mung(moong) curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Green Mung(moong) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Green Mung(moong) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy green mung(moong) curry recipe. You can have tangy green mung(moong) curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy Green Mung(moong) curry:
- You need 1 cup of whole mung, soaked overnight.
- Get 1 of chopped medium size onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of crushed jaggery.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need of For grinding:.
- Get 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- You need 4 or 2 tsp of dry byadgi chillies or byadgi chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
Steps to make Tangy Green Mung(moong) curry:
- Grind ingredients given with, make fine paste.
- In a pressure cooker heat up oil, add cumin seeds, when it crackles add chopped onion.
- When onion turns light brown add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and chopped green chilli.
- When oil starts separating add ground paste.
- On slow flame fry till masala is fried well..
- Add tamarind paste, jaggery and garam masala powder.
- Fry for few minutes, add soaked and drained mung.
- Add sufficient water and salt, cook for 3 whistle..
- When steam is released it's ready to serve.
If you find this Tangy Green Mung(moong) curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.