Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's lontong sayur aka padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe. To make mom's lontong sayur aka padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 you need 41 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩:
- Get of Rice cooker: to make pressed rice Lontong cake.
- Provide 435 g of RiceJasmine,1800ml water,1lemon grass,3 kaffir leaves,salt&.
- You need of sugar, cook20',taste salt & sugar then mix; transfer into a pan.
- Use of rectangular tray line w/foil,cold 1hr then cut into thick 1.5cm.
- You need of or substitute with rice Ketupat cake(from the Asian supermarket).
- Take 500 g of Shin beef/1kg chicken wash first,cut into small pieces.
- Take 1.5 of lt. boiled water from the kettle.
- Provide 200 g of Bean curd:cut in 4, then slice&cut 1.5cmx2.5cm, then fried.
- Provide 6 of boiled eggs:boil 6' in salted water then peeled under cold tap.
- Provide 500 g of white Chayote peeled,cut into matchstick (see image), then.
- Use of sprinkle salt over the sticky oil of the coyote, then rinse.
- Take of (or substitute w/ jackfruit cut into bite pieces; see image).
- Prepare 250 g of french beans, cut into 4cm pieces, steam cook 18' or.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage,cut roughly.Blanched 3' in saucepan with 2 Tbs water.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cut to matchsticks.
- Get 2 of fresh tomatoes cut into small cubed.
- Take 4 cm of fresh ginger.
- Get 5 cm of fresh galangal or 1 tsp galangal powder.
- Provide 4 cm of fresh turmeric or 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Use 2 stalks of lemongrass, crush at the white part, tied up on top.
- Take 6 of kaffir lime or lemon leaves.
- Provide 4 pcs of bay leaves.
- Take 5 of candle nuts or 8 macadamia nuts.
- You need 8 of fresh red chilies for the paste(extra 4 red chillies to dice).
- You need 10 of red shallots.
- Use 7 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tbs of round coriander or 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground kencur.
- Provide 700 ml of coconut cream milk.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper powder or 1 tbs black pepper grinded.
- You need 2 tbs of Java Coconut sugar that has dark brown colour.
- Prepare of or 2 tbs Palm sugar.
- Provide 3 cubes of bouillon chicken or bouillon beef powder.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 tbs of Rice Bran oil.
- You need of Ketupat cake (compressed rice) or Lontong rice cut into chunks.
- Use of Top dish:.
- Get 1 of med Onion chopped finely then fry in 2tbs oil untill darkbrown.
- You need of Kerupuk merah (cracker red chips).
Instructions to make Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩:
- Put in food processor shallots, 8 red chillies, garlic, candle nuts, ginger,galangal,turmeric,rounded coriander and process till forms a smooth spicy paste..
- In a very large wok put a little oil, put the spicy paste, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves,lemongrass and stir fry for 4 minutes or until smell an aroma fragrance shows up and run out the oily from the leaves..
- Then add the beef or chicken pieces, water& coconut cream milk enough to cover, add the spicy paste,french beans (or cabbage), chayote,carrots,tomato,coconut cream, bouillon beef or chicken cubes,salt,Java coconut sugar,white/black pepper, diced chillies, kencur, nutmeg,cinnamon powder. Mix all and cook slowly in a medium heat untill it boil,then add the fried bean curd,boiled eggs &cook 2' more then turn down the heat,let it simmer,cook 5', turn&mix until the meat is tender. Taste the season..
- To serve: on each individual plate, put on top base the rice Lontong cut into thick biscuit pieces or Ketupat cake chunk pieces, then on top of them pour over the cooked veges-meat mixture, lastly sprinkle top with crispy fried onions in centre dish and red Kerupuk crackers at side plate.😋😙.
If you find this Mom's Lontong Sayur aka Padang 🍲 😍🇮🇩 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.