Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brown sugar glazed salmon recipe. To cook baked brown sugar glazed salmon you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- Provide 5 of Salmon Fillets.
- Provide 4 of Garlic Cloves; Diced.
- Use 6 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 6 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 3 tsp of Water.
- Take 1 dash of of garlic salt.
- Use 1 pinch of of pepper.
Steps to make Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- Season the salmon fillets to taste with Garlic Salt, and Pepper..
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved..
- (If more sauce is necessary, add 3 more tablespoons of Soy, and of Brown Sugar, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, 2 Teaspoons of water..
- Stir in the PreSliced Garlic..
- Place the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag adding the soy sauce mixture to the bag. Seal and turn to coat..
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more if necessary, The longer you marinate it the better. (Turn Salmon over every hour. If only 2hrs marinating, Flip over every 30min).
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On a foil-lined pan, bake the salmon for 12-14 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork..
- Make a side of extra sauce, bring to a small boil in a pot, and put aside for topping Salmon and Rice if made. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.