Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kari's Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kari's Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kari's Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kari's meatloaf recipe. To cook kari's meatloaf you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kari's Meatloaf:
- Provide of ground beef.
- Prepare of egg.
- Get of crushed saltine crackers.
- Prepare of celery; sliced.
- Take of green bell pepper; diced.
- Get of yellow onion; minced.
- Prepare of Worchestershire sauce.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of ketchup.
Steps to make Kari's Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a large bowl mix beef, cracker crumbs, egg, seasonings, celery, onion & bell pepper with your hands. Mix together thoroughly..
- Now pat mixture into a non-stick large loaf pan. Like the picture below & make sure you pat evenly in pan..
- Place loaf pan in oven on a small cookie sheet (just incase any grease pours over, the cookie sheet will catch it). Bake for an hour and a half..
- Remove meatloaf from oven, drain any grease & evenly spread ketchup on the top. Once cooled, slice & serve..
If you find this Kari's Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.