Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tl's zucchini pineapple bread recipe. You can cook tl's zucchini pineapple bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt ( i use sea salt).
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of grated peel from lemon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded fresh zucchini.
- Provide 1 can of drained pineapple tidbits.
Steps to make TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease loaf pan ( I used mini bunt pans this time).
- In large bowl, combine flour, ginger, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix well..
- Add oil, eggs, lemon peel, zucchini and pineapple. Stir to combine. Do not over mix it should be smooth..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 min. Turn out bread and cool completly ..
If you find this TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.