Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yellow Squash Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Squash Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Squash Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow squash bake recipe. You can have yellow squash bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Squash Bake:
- Take 3 small of yellow squash-cubed.
- Provide 6 slice of bacon-cooked and chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of red onion-diced.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms, including stems.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 2 cup of prepared stuffing mix.
- Take 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese-grated plus 1/4 cup for topping.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried parsley pkus a dash of parsley for topping garnish.
Steps to make Yellow Squash Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Add squash, mushrooms and onion to large skillet..
- Add teriyaki sauce, garlic, salt, parsley and sage..
- Cook until mushrooms are softly cooked over medium heat..
- Put prepared stuffing in a large bowl..
- Cut bacon into small pieces..
- Add bacon, stuffing mix and squash mixture into large bowl. Mix well..
- Add 1/2 cup parmesan. Mix well..
- Put mixture into a 8×9 baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Dust the top of mixture with bread crumbs and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Add a dash of parsley for color. Bake for 30-35 minutes..
If you find this Yellow Squash Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.