Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shue she kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe. To cook shue she kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn:
- Use 10 large of shrimp.
- Take 1/2 cup of of coconut cream.
- Take 1 tsp of of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of of chopped garlic.
- You need 50 grams of of raw pepper corn.
- Get 5 of grachine thin slices.
- Get 10 of or more of sweet basil leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of of red curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of pork broth.
- Use 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of green paprika slice.
Steps to make Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn:
- In high heat used deep frying pan add oil, half coconut cream and red curry paste fry till everything combined.
- Add shrimp and peppers fry for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
- Add the rest of coconut and chili, paprika and grachine stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, pork broth and fish sauce stir then finished with basil.
If you find this Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.