Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked foil parcel orange blossom salmon recipe. To make baked foil parcel orange blossom salmon you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon:
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take of Olive oil (orange flavor or just use the original extra virgin).
- Take 1 tsp of dried marjoram or use oregano if you need to replace.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of orange.
- Provide 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbs of honey (or sugar).
- You need 5 of whole star anise.
- Provide 250 gr of salmon fillet.
- Get 2 stalk of lemongrass.
Steps to make Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon:
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5..
- Slice onions into semicircles. Put onions in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and fry gently until soft and brown, about 10 minutes. Season with marjoram or oregano and a little salt and set aside..
- Cut the orange into slices and place them in a single layer in a clean frying pan, cooking them on high until lightly browned on both sides, about 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and drizzle of honey. Add the star anise and water, bring to the boil and remove from the heat..
- In a baking tin large enough to fit the whole fillet, lay down sheets of aluminium foil with enough overlap to wrap the fillet up like a parcel. Add the onions in a layer and then place the salmon fillet (if you use the skin, place the skin side down), on top of the onions. Rub the fillet with salt and pepper. Lay the orange slices and star anise evenly spaced over the top of the fillet, and place 2 lemongrass which have already been cracked into each side..
- Fold up the edges of the foil over the fillet to make a parcel, making sure to seal the edges well..
- Bake the parcel for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, open foil and serve..
If you find this Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.