Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried beef with shimeji mushrooms recipe. To make stir fried beef with shimeji mushrooms you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms:
- Take 1 pack of shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1/4 kg of beef tenderloin.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Provide of Oyster sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
Steps to make Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms:
- Marinade the beef with soy sauce and pepper for at least 45 minutes..
- In a on stick pan, place about two tablespoons of olive oil..
- Place the minced garlic into the pan until golden brown. Then pan fry the beef (both sides) until brown. Set aside..
- Place the mushrooms in the same pan and add some salt and pepper. Take note that the mushrooms tend to be watery. Keep cooking and stirring until liquid has almost evaporated..
- Add the beef into the mushrooms and continue to stir..
- Place some oyster sauce according to preference. You may also add some salt and pepper while stirring..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.