Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish green curry bengali stayl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish green curry bengali stayl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish green curry bengali stayl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish green curry bengali stayl recipe. You can cook fish green curry bengali stayl using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish green curry bengali stayl:
- Provide 750 gm of Fish surmai.
- Take 2 of onion.
- Take 15 of garlic clove.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 6 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenural.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 100 gm of coconut milk.
- You need 15 of black pepper.
Instructions to make Fish green curry bengali stayl:
- Take a bowl add hot water and add poppy seeds and Tamarind keep aside.
- Grind in mixer jar onion ginger garlic green chilli coriander leaves cumin seeds mustard seeds fenural and fenugreek seeds grind well and add poppy seedsTamarind and again grind well mixture and keep aside.
- Take a fish bowl add salt turmeric powder and lemon juice and marinate well and keep in freeze 2 hours.
- Take a pan add oil add curry leaves and add grind masala and stir fry add curd and stir fry well add coconut milk and stir fry and add fish cook 5 minutes add 1/2 glass water and 10 minute cook well and Flame off.
- Ready to serve with boil rice and enjoy with your family I hope you all friends like my recipes happy every moment in your life all friends see you again with next recipe bye take care eat well bye.
If you find this Fish green curry bengali stayl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.