Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna Bolognese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna bolognese recipe. You can cook lasagna bolognese using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna Bolognese:
- Take 500 g of lasagna squares.
- Use 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Get 2 cups of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cups of onions, peeled and chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Use 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Use 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need of For the Bechamel sauce.
- You need 300 g of butter.
- Take 300 g of flour.
- Provide 2 liters of milk.
- Take 2 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Provide of black pepper to taste.
Steps to make Lasagna Bolognese:
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, add the meat and onions and cook over medium heat. Stir for about 10 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Add in the mushrooms, thyme, vinegar, tomato paste, tomato sauce and chicken broth. When the meat mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir regularly..
- To prepare the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add in the flour and stir over medium heat until the mixture becomes crumbly. Slowly mix in the milk and continue stirring until it is completely absorbed.Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Spread 1 cup of béchamel evenly over the bottom of a baking pan..
- Arrange one layer of the lasagna squares over the béchamel. Then spread a layer of the meat mixture over the lasagna and cover with a generous layer of béchamel. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Repeat two more times with lasagna squares, meat mixture and béchamel. The final layer should be covered with béchamel. Sprinkle the final layer with nutmeg and cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the top of the lasagna becomes golden. Allow to cool 10 minutes..
- Serve warm..
If you find this Lasagna Bolognese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.