Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood tomato pasta soup recipe. You can cook seafood tomato pasta soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup:
- You need 250 ml of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- Provide 160 grams of Pasta (I recommend long, thin types).
- Get 200 grams of Seafood mix (frozen).
- Prepare 2 slice of Thinly-sliced ham (or bacon).
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1/3 head of Broccoli.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Consommé cube.
- Provide 2 pinch of Sugar.
- Take 1 dash of of each Thyme and oregano (dried).
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup:
- Leave the frozen seafood mix in the refrigerator overnight or run under some cold water to thaw..
- Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Cut the cabbage and ham into 1 cm wide strips. Remove the roots from the shimeji mushrooms and tear apart. Slice the broccoli into clumps..
- Add the olive oil and garlic into a saucepan and place on heat. Once fragrant, also add in the onion, shimeji mushrooms, cabbage, and ham. Then stir-fry quickly..
- Put the seafood into the pan as well and once everything is coated in oil, add in the consommé, water, tomato juice and herbs. Leave the mixture to simmer. Boil some water in a separate pan and cook the pasta..
- When the seafood has cooked through, add the broccoli..
- Drain the boiled pasta in a colander and mix into the mixture from Step 5. Please check the flavor and season with salt and pepper as necessary..
- Transfer everything to a plate and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.