Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Sauce for Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Sauce for Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Sauce for Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato sauce for pizza recipe. You can have tomato sauce for pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Sauce for Pizza:
- Get 1 can of Whole canned tomatoes.
- Provide 3 of Anchovies.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Basil (If you have it).
- Provide 1 of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Tomato Sauce for Pizza:
- Finely chop the garlic, remove the seeds from the red pepper, and thinly cut it into round slices..
- Add a generous amount of olive oil to the pot. Then stir fry the anchovies, garlic, and the red pepper until you can smell the aroma of the garlic..
- Once you can smell the aroma of the garlic, turn off the heat and add in the can of tomatoes and sugar. Then on low heat, break up the tomatoes and simmer..
- Reduce the sauce for 15 minutes until creamy and thick and season with salt and pepper. If you have it, add in the basil now too. Once it's done, transfer to a bowl and let it cool..
- Coat the top of a rolled out pizza base with sauce and add on your desired toppings and bake. Pizza Dough. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149848-whole-wheat-pizza-dough-in-a-bread-machine.
If you find this Tomato Sauce for Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.