Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bharwa Baingan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bharwa Baingan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bharwa baingan curry recipe. You can cook bharwa baingan curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bharwa Baingan curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of small brinjal.
- Use 2 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bharwa Baingan curry:
- Firstly using a knife make a cross mark below the brinjals and wash it.soak them in water for 10 minutes..
- Heat a pan dry roast peanut for 1-2 minutes. Add coriander seeds, cumin seed, fennel seed and Fenugreek seed. Roast them on low flame for 1-2 minutes..
- Cool it and blend it to a fine powder. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder to the peanut mixture..
- Now fill the masala into brinjals. In a pan heat 3 tbsp of oil. Add 1 tsp of cumin seed, bay leaf and hing. After few second fry brinjals..
- When they are half cooked take them out from the pan. In the oil add onion cook it for 2-3 minutes. Add ginger garlic paste saute well..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt. Now add chopped tomatoes cook it for two minutes. Add garam masala powder saute on low flame. Cook for 5 minutes..
- When oil separates add brinjals. Add one cup water in it. Mix well cook for 5 minutes. When it is complete ly cooked add green coriander leaves. Serve it with paratha or roti..
If you find this Bharwa Baingan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.