Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked oatmeal "muffins" recipe. To cook healthy baked oatmeal "muffins" you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins":
- Take 3 cup of Rolled Oats-cannot use instant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 of Toppings: dried or fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips- your imagination is the only limit.
Instructions to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins":
- Grease muffin tin very generously and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl thoroughly whisk eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Be creative and add toppings. Your imagination is the only limit! Pictured: raspberries, blackberries drizzled with honey, slivered almonds..
- Bake in a preheated °375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Muffins come out of tin better if you let them set about 10 minutes. These freeze well. I make a batch and freeze for work..
If you find this Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.