Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak -Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak -Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak -paneer recipe. You can cook palak -paneer using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak -Paneer:
- You need 150 gms of Paneer-.
- Take 250 gms of Spinach-.
- You need 2 of Onions- medium size.
- Use 3 of Tomatoes- medium size.
- Use 4 – 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of Ginger baton.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies-.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder-.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder (optional).
- Get 11/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Kitchen King Masala.
Instructions to make Palak -Paneer:
- Cut 100 gms of paneer into cubes and grate remaining 50 gms.
- Grind Ginger Garlic and Green Chillies into a fine paste..
- Boil onions upto 3- whistle and grind them to fine paste.
- Grate the Tomatoes to puree. In an open pan blanch palak for 10 -15 minute add a 1/2tsp of Sugar while blanching so as to retain the color while cooking..
- Now let palak cool down then add cold water to it and grind it to a fine paste..
- In a Pan.., put oil and add cumin seeds and bay leaf…..
- Let the jeera crackle then add ginger Garlic and green Chillies paste..,cook them until pink then add onion paste and cook until the paste turns Golden brown..
- Then add tomato puree and all the spices and cook until oil releases from the edges.
- Then add Palak Puree and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Now Add paneer Cubes and Grated Paneer..cook for a minute or two….and switch off the flame..
- Palak-Paneer is ready to Serve with Chapati Naan or Parantha….
- You can deep fry the Paneer or use it Raw..
- Instead of Paneer if you are using fresh or Frozen Peas then you can Enjoy Matar Palak.
- Or Boil the Potatoes. Cut them into small pieces and deep fry them till Golden Pink and Enjoy Palak- aloo.
If you find this Palak -Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.