Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats, palak & paneer tikki recipe. You can have oats, palak & paneer tikki using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki:
- Prepare 3 of breads for tikki.
- You need 3 of bread roundels.
- Prepare 1-2 of small tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of paneer grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of oats rolled.
- Use 1/2 cup of baby spinach blanched.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use of Butter to smear the bread roundels.
- Take as per need of Few coriander leaves.
- You need as per need of Few cabbage.
- Take 3 of cheese slices.
- Provide as per need of Few mint.
- Get 3 of toothpicks.
- You need as required of Oil to shallow fry.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki:
- In a chopper add blanched spinach and blend. Set aside. In the chopper add breads and make breadcrumbs. Set aside..
- In a bowl add breadcrumbs, grated paneer, blanched baby spinach, Aamchur powder, Chaat masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, oats, salt and mix very well to form a Tikki. Make small tikkis and set aside.
- Cut bread roundels and set aside. Cut cabbage leaves round and set aside. Cut cheese slices round and set aside. Slice the tomatoes and set aside.
- In a wok heat oil and shallow fry the tikkis in batches..
- To plate butter the roundels and place a cabbage and then a shallow fried Tikki, place a round cheese slice, place a tomato slice. Add a mint leaf through the toothpick and insert into the tikkis..
- The tikkis are ready to be enjoyed.
If you find this Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.