Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer in Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer in Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer in coconut milk recipe. To make palak paneer in coconut milk you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer in Coconut Milk:
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- You need 2 bunches of palak (spinach), chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Take 1/2 of mace.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Take 1 tsp. of garlic, grated.
- Use 1 of green chilies, chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer in Coconut Milk:
- Pan fry the chopped spinach till dry. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in the same pan and temper with cumin seeds, bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and mace. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion, ginger, garlic and green chilies. Fry till light brown..
- Now add all the dry spices (except garam masala). Mix everything well..
- Add the tomato paste followed by the…….
- Coconut milk, 1/2 cup water, garam masala powder,.
- Paneer cubes and curry leaves. Give it a stir and cover..
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve as a side dish with either plain steamed rice, pulao, plain biryani, naan, tandoori roti or chapatti..
If you find this Palak Paneer in Coconut Milk recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.