Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 'V' steak and ginger wine hot pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 'V' steak and ginger wine hot pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'V' steak and ginger wine hot pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'v' steak and ginger wine hot pot recipe. To cook 'v' steak and ginger wine hot pot you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 'V' steak and ginger wine hot pot:
- You need of (9oz) shallots.
- Get of kettle of boiling water, to cover the shallots.
- Use of plain flour.
- Get of (1lb 2oz ) lean stewing beef, cut it into large cubes …or buy it already diced.
- Take of low fat cooking spray.
- Take of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Get of carrots, peeled and cut into thick pieces.
- Use of (11.1/2 oz) swede , peeled ane cut into thck pieces.
- Take of (10fl oz) ginger wine.
- Get of (10fl oz) beef stock.
- Get of tomato purèe.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Use of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make 'V' steak and ginger wine hot pot:
- preheat oven to gas mark 4/180c / fan oven 160c. Put the shallots in a bowl and cover with boiling water ( this makes them easier to peel) set aside …….:..meanwhile put the flour on a plate and cover the flour ……I put it in a plastic bag added the meat and shook it coating the meat, shake of excess.heat a lidded flame and ovenproof casserole dish and spray with cooking spray. cook the beef for 5 mins, turning until brown all over. you may need to do this in batches. Remove and set aside..
- Drain the shallots and peel and trim. heat the casserole dish again and add the shallots , garlic, carrots and swede. cook gently for 5-8 mins until starting to brown. Return the beef to the pan and pour in the ginger wine, beef stock, tomato purèe and bay leaves. Bring to the boil, cover and cook in the oven for two hours until tender and the juice has reduced and thickened. Remove the bay leaves, check the seasoning and serve..
- 35 minutes to prepare and 2 hours to cook.
If you find this 'V' steak and ginger wine hot pot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.