Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- You need of For the Ragú (meat filling).
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Provide 1 of medium carrot.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of laurel leave.
- Prepare 700 gr of minced beef (can also be mix of pork and beef).
- Get 1 kg of passata di pomodoro (better with basil).
- You need 4 tbsp of concentrate tomato paste.
- Take 1 of mozzarella di bufala (optional but soooo much better ;P).
- Get of Grated parmigiano reggiano (enough to cover 3-4 layers in your oven plate).
- Take 1-2 of stock cubes (meat) – can be replaced by salt and pepper.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1-2 glasses of red wine.
- Provide 1 of gentle cube of butter (for the oven plate).
- Provide of For Lasagna:.
- Take of Béchamel (enough to slightly cover every layer): this is optional and you can get your favorite recipe from cookpad ;).
- Use of Dry lasagna pasta (deCecco, Opera or other brand recommended by an italian or found in italian food store – preferably that does not need previous cooking).
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- For Bolognese:.
- Grind onion, carrot and garlic, small but not to a paste.
- Put oil in big frying pan (enough to cover the whole surface), medium fire.
- Pour the ground vegetables and cook until carrot is tender (~5min).
- Add meat, let it cook a bit and then add the red wine (just enough to cover the meat, 1 glass should be enough but depends on your frying pan size).
- When red wine has been absorbed, add the stock cubes (or salt and pepper) and mix well.
- Add the passata di pomodoro, the concentrate tomato paste and the laurel leave. Cover the pan and let it cook in low fire until done (at least 1h).
- The Lasagna magic:.
- Heat oven at 170C (~340F).
- Rub butter all around the surface of your deep oven plate.
- Put a layer of dry lasagne pasta, one of bolognese, a bit of béchamel, a bit of the mozzarela di buffala and enough grated parmigiano to slightly cover the layer. Repeat until the oven plate is full (usually 3-4 layers). The top layer has pasta, then just béchamel and parmigiano on the top.
- Put in oven and let cook the time and heat the pasta instructions say (usually 170C/340F, 30 min, both up & down).
- Change to gratin mode for the last 5 minutes for an extra touch.
- If you can resist, leave it rest a bit after heating… Lasagna is better the more time the pasta has to absorb the bolognese ;).
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.