Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) recipe. You can have apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Take 1/2 each of Honey crisp apple.
- Use 1/2 each of Banana.
- Use 1 each of whipped cream (one serving) canned.
- Get of BOAT.
- Get 1/2 cup of Flat oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 each of Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it).
- Take 4 each of Splenda packets.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fat free milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Pre heat oven to 375..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl.
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally..
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan..
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana..
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven..
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105..
If you find this Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.