Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Chutney Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chutney Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chutney Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chutney curry recipe. You can cook coconut chutney curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Chutney Curry:
- Provide 1 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Use 3 of Green Chillies.
- You need 6 of Small Shallots.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 2 of Dried Red Chillies.
- Prepare 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 2 pinch of Asafoetida Powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Coconut Chutney Curry:
- Grind grated coconut, green chillies, four small shallots & ginger by adding a little water..
- Heat a pan. Add the ground mixture into it. Do not boil!.
- Heat coconut oil. Add mustard seeds. After one minute add dried chillies, chopped shallots & curry leaves. Saute..
- When the shallots turn brown, add asafoetida powder. Then add the sauteed ingredients to the chutney. Add salt to taste. Stir..
If you find this Coconut Chutney Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.